Grateful Dead Live at Greek Theatre - University of California on 1986-06-21
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
The Promised Land
Friend Of The Devil
C C Rider
China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Saint Of Circumstance
Gimme Some Lovin'
The Other One
Not Fade Away
Not Fade Away
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Phil Announcement, Crowd and Tuning >|
|Alabama Getaway >|
|Friend Of The Devil|
|C C Rider|
|China Cat Sunflower >|
|I Know You Rider|
|"We Want Phil" - Jerry & Phil Banter >|
|Saint Of Circumstance >|
|Gimme Some Lovin' >|
|He's Gone >|
|Smokestack Lightnin' >|
|The Other One >|
|Wharf Rat >|
|Throwing Stones >|
|Not Fade Away|
|Crowd - NFA Chant|
|Not Fade Away >|
* Transfer into 16bit/44.1kHz wav files.
* The biggest challenge was getting the bata tapes to playback without dropouts.
* The best process was doing a full fast forward/rewind to repack the tape.
* Then play about 10 minutes of the PCM tape and tweak the tracking for the strongest playback envelope.
* Next Mike ran the transfer of the entire set and write down the time position of any dropouts.
* If any dropouts occured he replayed the same section to new wav files for a complete no drop out transfer
* Usually the second or third pass works.
* Using a Wavelab montage Mike edited the patch to line up to the exact sample and use no cross fade.
- Sony SL-HF900 Betamax > Sony PCM-601ESD SPDIF out > RME DIGI9652 sound card SPDF in > Wavelab 4 wav file; Weiss Saracon for 16 BIT 44.1kHz SRC and POWR-3 Dither Tracked in Wavelab, FLACd Flac Frontend level 8
- Berkeley, CA
- Run time
- OTS, Schoeps CMC42 (Spread Omnis, Spaced 3 Feet Apart with 180 degree angle of incidence) -> Grace 18v Mic Preamp -> MOD PCM-F1
- Taped by
- Mike Grace and Annie Szvetecz
- Transferred by
- Todd Evans and Jamie Waddell
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on